Resources and Reports
Kingsbury Plantation Resources and Reports
Kingsbury Plantation Annual Reports
Kingsbury Plantation Resources and Records
Kingsbury Plantation Planning Board Documents, Forms, and Resources
Piscataquis County Resources
Important Links and Information
- Fire Permits
- Fire permits may be obtained online by visiting: www.maineburnpermit.com
- Plantation Tax Information (Hamlin and Associates)
- Registrations and Licenses
- Vehicles, boats, ATV’s, snow sleds and motorcycles need to be registered and excise tax paid at the Guilford Town Office.
- To register a vehicle for the first time you will need a bill of sale, original title signed over to you or a certificate of application for title and proof of insurance.
- Vehicles from 1994 and older do not need a title. Vehicles aged 1995 and newer will need a title.
- Utility trailers may be registered for two years. Utility trailer registration for longer terms is available at the Augusta Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles office (101 Hospital Street, Augusta, ME).
- Hunting and fishing licenses may be obtained at the Guilford Town Office.
- The Guilford Town Office is located at 3 Park Street, Guilford, ME 04443. For directions and hours, please call the Guilford Town Office at: (207) 876-2202.
- Voting for State and Federal Elections is done at the Guilford Town Office.
- Polls open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
- Absentee ballots may be obtained from the Guilford Town Office by the Thursday before an election.
- Waste Disposal
- Kingsbury Plantation is currently consolidated with Brighton Plantation for Solid Waste Disposal.
- The Transfer Station hours are:
- Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Note: The Transfer Station will be closed on Sunday, December 25)
- Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Seasonal from May-September)